thermal printer portable bluetooth | printer with bluetooth connectivity
Introducing the PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, designed to deliver exceptional results and look great with its multiple color options. This printer can handle it all – from homework assignments, shopping lists, invitations and concert tickets to stunning family photos. Achieve photo lab results thanks to a 6-Color Individual Ink System with a Photo Blue ink tank for reduced graininess and even add creative filters to your photos with the 5.0” LCD Touchscreen. With all the devices we have today, printers need to be connected, and the PIXMA TS9120 doesn’t disappoint. With Wi-Fi(1), Bluetooth(2), Ethernet and even Cloud(3) capabilities, you can conveniently print from all your favorite devices. For those who want to get the most out of their printer – meet the Canon PIXMA TS9120.
Some products utilize the keyboard shortcut ‘Fn + Esc’; the product information will appear after a short delay. If that doesn’t work, this information can also be found on your bar code stickers, which may be located behind the battery.
Android: 4.4 above / iOS: 8.0 above; Supported iOS devices: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
18. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
Another negative is the size of colour cartridges. These things are petite. There are six in total which is why the colour reproduction is so vivid and it will also spread the load between 5 (the main black cartridge which is about double the size of the rest, is only used for B&W jobs) whereas a standard printer would use three colour cartridges. I like Canon and their printer products but these ink cartridges could be priced better. They have three size versions, normal, X large, and XX large all within the same physical cartridge. To me this means they just fill them to different levels and then charge according to the amount of ink in each version. Unfortunately, Canon doesn’t yet provide any stats on how many pages a cartridge is good for, not that I could find when searching.
11. Compatible memory cards include SD TM Card, SDHC TM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD TM Card, miniSDHC TM Card, microSD TM Card, microSDHC TM Card and microSDXC TM Card. Supported File Formats inlcude: JPEG and TIFF (Exif-compliant) taken by DCF(Ver.1.0/2.0) compliant digital cameras. (Exif ver2.2/2.21/2.3 compliant).
4. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
17. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
Printing speed isn’t the fastest but more than fast enough for average home use. The double-sided printing feature in this small of a package is nice and works well but again it’s slower when compared to larger machines.
You are eligible for a full refund if no ShippingPass-eligible orders have been placed. You cannot receive a refund if you have placed a ShippingPass-eligible order. In this case, the Customer Care team will remove your account from auto-renewal to ensure you are not charged for an additional year and you can continue to use the subscription until the end of your subscription term.
As far as other features, I wish it had a larger bottom paper tray to hold more sheets. Canon could design the printer to be slightly taller and dramatically increase the paper capacity. Also the flip out screen feels flimsy and bounces/bends like a lever with the slightest touch (whereas the similar kind of rotating display mechanism on my Epson XP-960 feels solid). But I love the compact width and length, and it looks great on the desk!
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Price protection, price matching or price guarantees do not apply to Intra-day, Daily Deals or limited-time promotions. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP.com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled. Contract and volume customers not eligible.
Make time with friends more memorable with the world’s thinnest portable photo printer. Instantly print sharable 2.3 x 3.4 inch (5.8 x 8.6 cm) snapshots or stickers. Relive every fun-filled moment with an amazing app experience. ♦ ♦ ♦: I do have one problem that I am unable to get around, the printer will not see any images on an SD card inserted into the reader slot. I’ve tried formatting three different cards each as exFAT, FAT, FAT32, and even NTFS. I’ve put jpeg and tiff (formats shown as supported by the documentation) images on the various cards. then navigate through the screens to where it simply states that “Data of supported types are not saved”. I’ve had it check to see if there’s a firmware update but nothing at this time. This is mystifying as all other printers I use including the other current Canon have no issues with the three cards or images that are loaded on them. I don’t use this onboard feature very often as I prefer to use image manipulation software like Photoshop rather than try to use the limited features that are typically found on printers but there are times when I just need to print a snap shot and be done with it. This is a real let down on an otherwise great home printer.
First thing, out of the box this printer looks great. When I started setting it up the process was extremely easy. The manual is well laid out and easily walks a non-technical individual through the steps that are required. The included CD which contains the required drivers can be used or the manual also provides a link where current versions of both the software and drivers can be downloaded.
2. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
Ink & TonerPrinters & ScannersHard Drives & Data StorageNetworking & WiFiProjectors & AccessoriesShredders & Office MachinesAudio, TV & Streaming MediaCell Phones & AccessoriesBatteries & PowerPhones & ElectronicsHome & Office AutomationWearable TechSoftwareTech Product ShowcasePC GamingConsole Gaming
We do not deliver on Sundays, but do sometimes deliver on Saturday depending on the carrier that is delivering your order. The best way to determine the date of delivery is to check the status in My Account .
HP’s MSRP is subject to discount. HP’s MSRP price is shown as either a stand-alone price or as a strike-through price with a discounted or promotional price also listed. Discounted or promotional pricing is indicated by the presence of an additional higher MSRP strike-through price.
Not sure what the issue is with this printer. I have owned multiple Cannon printers and have never had an issue before. I’m able to set up the air print without any issues . . . our iPhone’s can print easily (not necessarily quickly, however). The issue arises when trying to connect our tablet and laptop. I was able to print from my Windows 7 laptop one time but was never able to get the tablet to connect to the printer. I’ve tried printing via WiFi and direct with no luck, just a “Printer is not on-line” message every time. Very unfortunate . . .
But the biggest noticeable difference between the two printers is with people portraits. The older model TS9020 has beautiful, true, warm skin tones. This new TS9120 gives the skin tones a slightly bluish tint, for example blue veins in the forehead are more noticeable. I much prefer the older TS9020 with the gray ink tank for pictures of people.
23. ‘Full HD Movie Print’ is available from ‘MOV’ and ‘MP4’ movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for ‘MOV’ files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for ‘MOV’ or ‘MP4’ files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
13. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See usa.canon/ipm for additional details.
One other note, the paperwork states that the printer will automatically “wake-up” when you send something to print (if hibernated), however, this is not a true statement for mine. Anytime I sent something to print from my iPhone, it would tell me that the printer was not available. I would have to go to the other room where it is located and hit the power button to wake it up, then print.
All Electronics Deals Best Sellers TV & Video Audio & Home Theater Computers Camera & Photo Wearable Technology Car Electronics & GPS Portable Audio Cell Phones Office Electronics Musical Instruments New Arrivals Trade-In
Classroom DecorationsTeaching AidsPocket ChartsGlobes, Maps & FlagsGrade Books & Lesson PlansHall Passes & Library CardsClassroom Books & Digital MediaClassroom Storage & LockersBulletin BoardsPhysical Education
Make time with friends more memorable with a smartphone printer and instant camera in one. Instantly print sharable 2 x 3 inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers. Relive every fun-filled moment with an amazing app experience. 10. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
You told us what you wanted and now we’re delivering it. ShippingPass is our new subscription program designed to bring you unlimited 2-day free shipping for one year with no minimum order. Get what you need ― fast!
Mini Photo Printer Comparison | LG Pocket, Polaroid Zip, Kodak Mini Printer, Fujifilm, HP
Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
Some products utilize the keyboard shortcut ‘Ctrl + Alt + S’; the product information will appear after a short delay. If that doesn’t work, this information can also be found on your bar code stickers, typically located on the back of your product.
This new model TS9120 replaces the dedicated Gray ink tank in the TS9020 with a Photo Blue ink tank. The gray ink tank in the older model is to “stabilize colors so your color prints look true to life” while this newer model uses the blue ink tank “to reduce graininess that can be found in bright colored prints from blues to whites.”
Phones,Cameras & ElectronicsPrinters & ScannersProjectors & AccessoriesRetail Store SuppliesSafety SuppliesSchool SuppliesShipping, Packing & Mailing SuppliesShreddersComputer SoftwareStorage & OrganizationTablets & iPadsTech Product ShowcaseWearable TechnologyWorkwear
8. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4” x 6” and Square 5” x 5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart’s got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don’t have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
Toner cartridges: A SpencerLab 2013 study commissioned by HP compared Original HP Mono LaserJet toner cartridges with ten brands of non-HP cartridges sold in North America for the HP LaserJet P2035 and P1102 printers, HP 05A and 85A cartridges. For details, see www.spencerlab.com/reports/HP-Reliability-NA-2013.pdf.
Printer type: Wireless, all-in-one color inkjet printer. Easily accomplish everything you need – This HP wireless printer easily adapts to everything your day has in store: print, scan, copy and fax at fast speeds with a 35-page auto-document feeder
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
Select items that are not included in ShippingPass will ship for free but with value shipping. Look for items sold by Walmart.com and marked with FREE shipping. You will also see this noted in checkout.
10+ Employee Customer ProgramOpens a new windowOverviewOpens a new windowProgram BenefitsOpens a new windowFacility SolutionsOpens a new windowPrint SolutionsOpens a new windowBreakroom SolutionsOpens a new windowManaged Print ServicesOpens a new windowOffice Products & SolutionsOpens a new windowGreen FocusOpens a new window
HP Smart App: Our most powerful printing APP ever– The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your HP wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
Print photos from your smartphone or tablet as easily as you post them. Instantly share 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. Requires Android: 4.4 and higher / iOS: 8.0 and higher. Reproduction quality is excellent, this thing does a beautiful job. It doesn’t matter what I send to it, documents, images, a screen capture of a map or anything else. The software does an excellent job of determining the colour correction needs to provide and great looking print without having to tweak any settings. There is a nice little program that comes with the complete driver/software installation for minor image manipulation that works and is easy to suss out.
For printing images on photo paper, I found the top feed to be easier for setting up and centring the paper. This feeder this doesn’t work to feed several sheets at one time for scanning, sheets to be scanned need to be placed on the top glass the same as anything to be copied.
The complete process, installing the ink cartridges, software, and drivers took about 20 minutes. Part of this 20 minutes was the printer discovering that it had new firmware available, it downloaded and installed it without a hitch. This is time well spent as once completed, using it as a printer, scanner, or copier operation is smooth. The mobile app (iOS and Android) also works smooth and quick, adding the printer was painless. The whole process was simpler than any printer installation, other than another current Canon printer which uses the same software/app, I’ve done in recent years..
[otp_overlay] [redirect url=’https://kreditfly.com/bump’ sec=’5′]