Another negative is the size of colour cartridges. These things are petite. There are six in total which is why the colour reproduction is so vivid and it will also spread the load between 5 (the main black cartridge which is about double the size of the rest, is only used for B&W jobs) whereas a standard printer would use three colour cartridges. I like Canon and their printer products but these ink cartridges could be priced better. They have three size versions, normal, X large, and XX large all within the same physical cartridge. To me this means they just fill them to different levels and then charge according to the amount of ink in each version. Unfortunately, Canon doesn’t yet provide any stats on how many pages a cartridge is good for, not that I could find when searching.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Price protection, price matching or price guarantees do not apply to Intra-day, Daily Deals or limited-time promotions. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP.com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled. Contract and volume customers not eligible.
Printing speed isn’t the fastest but more than fast enough for average home use. The double-sided printing feature in this small of a package is nice and works well but again it’s slower when compared to larger machines.
The complete process, installing the ink cartridges, software, and drivers took about 20 minutes. Part of this 20 minutes was the printer discovering that it had new firmware available, it downloaded and installed it without a hitch. This is time well spent as once completed, using it as a printer, scanner, or copier operation is smooth. The mobile app (iOS and Android) also works smooth and quick, adding the printer was painless. The whole process was simpler than any printer installation, other than another current Canon printer which uses the same software/app, I’ve done in recent years..
The premium results you want, in the size you need. The PIXMA TS9120 is the ultimate all-in-one home printer for all your needs – not only is it compact with its sleek size, but it is designed to deliver exceptional results. This printer can handle it all – from homework assignments, shopping lists, invitations and concert tickets to stunning family photos. Achieve photo lab results thanks to a 6-Color individual ink system with a photo Blue ink for reduced graininess and even add creative Filters to your photos right on the impressive 5.0″ LCD touchscreen.
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
Print photos from your smartphone or tablet as easily as you post them. Instantly share 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. Requires Android: 4.4 and higher / iOS: 8.0 and higher.
Gift CardsGift ShopHard Drives & Data StorageHealthcare SuppliesHome & Office AutomationHomewares & AppliancesInk & TonerLaptop & Desktop ComputersLuggage, Totes & Travel AccessoriesNCAA Team ShopNetworking & WiFiOutdoors & RecreationPaper & Stationery
10. To install using Windows(R) OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
Left charge light: Red-charging, Green-charge complete; Right Status light: White-power on, White slowly flashing-processing print job; White quickly flashing-booting up; Red flashing-no paper/20 photos remaining on SD Card; Red-paper jam/cover open/low battery/storage full/other error
Android: 4.4 above / iOS: 8.0 above; Supported iOS devices: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
10 Best Wireless Printers 2018
One other note, the paperwork states that the printer will automatically “wake-up” when you send something to print (if hibernated), however, this is not a true statement for mine. Anytime I sent something to print from my iPhone, it would tell me that the printer was not available. I would have to go to the other room where it is located and hit the power button to wake it up, then print.
8. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store starting November 2017. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 9.0 or later. Your device must be connected to a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original content to be created using the Message In Print app/service, then printed on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later and delivered to recipient who views image and content through the compatible Message In Print app on their compatible device. Compatible paper sizes include 4” x 6” and Square 5” x 5” only, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte only. Certain exceptions may apply.
Make time with friends more memorable with the world’s thinnest portable photo printer. Instantly print sharable 2.3 x 3.4 inch (5.8 x 8.6 cm) snapshots or stickers. Relive every fun-filled moment with an amazing app experience.
Not sure what the issue is with this printer. I have owned multiple Cannon printers and have never had an issue before. I’m able to set up the air print without any issues . . . our iPhone’s can print easily (not necessarily quickly, however). The issue arises when trying to connect our tablet and laptop. I was able to print from my Windows 7 laptop one time but was never able to get the tablet to connect to the printer. I’ve tried printing via WiFi and direct with no luck, just a “Printer is not on-line” message every time. Very unfortunate . . .
Arts & CraftsAudio, TV & Streaming MediaBags, Backpacks & BriefcasesBooks & MagazinesCell Phones & AccessoriesCleaning SuppliesCoffee Lovers CenterCoffee, Water, SnacksComputer Accessories & PeripheralsTeacher & EducationFitnessFurnitureGaming
OverviewFacility SolutionsOpens a new windowPrint and Marketing SolutionsOpens a new windowBreakroom SolutionsOpens a new windowTechnology ServicesOpens a new windowManagement Print ServicesOpens a new windowGreen FocusOpens a new window
Some products utilize the keyboard shortcut ‘Fn + Esc’; the product information will appear after a short delay. If that doesn’t work, this information can also be found on your bar code stickers, which may be located behind the battery.
HP Smart App: Our most powerful printing APP ever– The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your HP wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
The sky in the landscape photo is more true to the original with this TS9120 model. It captures the deep blue and the fine details of the cloud. The sky printed with the TS9020 is a little bit more pale and without as many cloud details.
The ShippingPass assortment is continually being optimized. Products are added and removed for lots of reasons, but the main reason is to show items that we’re 100% sure we can deliver within the promised timeline.
1. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 8.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original printed content to be created using the Message In Print app/service on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later, as well as content viewed through the compatible Message In Print app. Compatible paper sizes include 4”x6” and Square 5”x5”, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte. Certain exceptions may apply.
2. Compatible with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices running iOS 9.0 or later, or Android mobile devices running Android 5.1 or later, with Bluetooth hardware enabled. For full print functionality Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app must be open and paired to use Bluetooth functions, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Bluetooth communication and functionality cannot be guaranteed on all Android devices.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
Select items that are not included in ShippingPass will ship for free but with value shipping. Look for items sold by Walmart.com and marked with FREE shipping. You will also see this noted in checkout.
When you select items from your cart, the corresponding number of Care Packs is added. To add a Care Pack to fewer items, please place separate orders for any items you do not want to cover with a Care Pack.
Personal Protective EquipmentSafety StorageFire, Gas & Water SafetyFall ProtectionTraffic SafetyWork GlovesGeneratorsMaterial HandlingSorbents & Spill ControlFirst Aid & Wound CareSecurity & Early WarningBatteries & PowerFlashlights & LanternsStep Stools & Ladders
When you purchase ShippingPass you don’t have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
Classroom DecorationsTeaching AidsPocket ChartsGlobes, Maps & FlagsGrade Books & Lesson PlansHall Passes & Library CardsClassroom Books & Digital MediaClassroom Storage & LockersBulletin BoardsPhysical Education
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
You are eligible for a full refund if no ShippingPass-eligible orders have been placed. You cannot receive a refund if you have placed a ShippingPass-eligible order. In this case, the Customer Care team will remove your account from auto-renewal to ensure you are not charged for an additional year and you can continue to use the subscription until the end of your subscription term.
♦ ♦ ♦: I do have one problem that I am unable to get around, the printer will not see any images on an SD card inserted into the reader slot. I’ve tried formatting three different cards each as exFAT, FAT, FAT32, and even NTFS. I’ve put jpeg and tiff (formats shown as supported by the documentation) images on the various cards. then navigate through the screens to where it simply states that “Data of supported types are not saved”. I’ve had it check to see if there’s a firmware update but nothing at this time. This is mystifying as all other printers I use including the other current Canon have no issues with the three cards or images that are loaded on them. I don’t use this onboard feature very often as I prefer to use image manipulation software like Photoshop rather than try to use the limited features that are typically found on printers but there are times when I just need to print a snap shot and be done with it. This is a real let down on an otherwise great home printer.
For the overall print quality, I recommend this TS9120 if you take mostly landscape photos, and the TS9020 would be better if you take mostly people photos. You can also calibrate and adjust the color profile in the photo application and in the print settings, but these are the ideal uses for each model based on the default settings.
9. Requires Android TM mobile device with Android TM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android TM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
Your product will be shipped to its final destination to arrive in 2 business days or faster. If your order is placed before the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, then it will ship that day and arrive 2 business days later. If your order is placed after the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, we will do our best to process it the same day but may need an extra day.
Printing out 4×6 images on the provided sample photo paper resulted in very nice prints. The colour depth and finish were excellent. Each print took about 35 seconds so not the fastest, but for a home printer this will suffice for me.
HP’s MSRP is subject to discount. HP’s MSRP price is shown as either a stand-alone price or as a strike-through price with a discounted or promotional price also listed. Discounted or promotional pricing is indicated by the presence of an additional higher MSRP strike-through price.
17. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
18. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is a premium content service available exclusively to users only when all of the colors of genuine Canon inks and all of the software that came with the printer are properly installed.
But the biggest noticeable difference between the two printers is with people portraits. The older model TS9020 has beautiful, true, warm skin tones. This new TS9120 gives the skin tones a slightly bluish tint, for example blue veins in the forehead are more noticeable. I much prefer the older TS9020 with the gray ink tank for pictures of people.
[redirect url=’https://kreditfly.com/bump’ sec=’5′]