For the overall print quality, I recommend this TS9120 if you take mostly landscape photos, and the TS9020 would be better if you take mostly people photos. You can also calibrate and adjust the color profile in the photo application and in the print settings, but these are the ideal uses for each model based on the default settings.
Design ServicesOpens a new windowPromotional ProductsOpens a new windowStaples Business AdvantageOpens a new windowQuill.comOpens a new windowInternational SitesFederal Government CustomersOpens a new window
Not sure what the issue is with this printer. I have owned multiple Cannon printers and have never had an issue before. I’m able to set up the air print without any issues . . . our iPhone’s can print easily (not necessarily quickly, however). The issue arises when trying to connect our tablet and laptop. I was able to print from my Windows 7 laptop one time but was never able to get the tablet to connect to the printer. I’ve tried printing via WiFi and direct with no luck, just a “Printer is not on-line” message every time. Very unfortunate . . .
17. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Introducing the PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, designed to deliver exceptional results and look great with its multiple color options. This printer can handle it all – from homework assignments, shopping lists, invitations and concert tickets to stunning family photos. Achieve photo lab results thanks to a 6-Color Individual Ink System with a Photo Blue ink tank for reduced graininess and even add creative filters to your photos with the 5.0” LCD Touchscreen. With all the devices we have today, printers need to be connected, and the PIXMA TS9120 doesn’t disappoint. With Wi-Fi(1), Bluetooth(2), Ethernet and even Cloud(3) capabilities, you can conveniently print from all your favorite devices. For those who want to get the most out of their printer – meet the Canon PIXMA TS9120.
1. Requires an Internet connection and the Message In Print app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 6 or later devices running iOS 8.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the a working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability. Requires original printed content to be created using the Message In Print app/service on a compatible Canon Printer released between August 2009 or later, as well as content viewed through the compatible Message In Print app. Compatible paper sizes include 4”x6” and Square 5”x5”, and compatible media types include Genuine Canon Photo Paper Glossy, Photo Paper Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Luster and Photo Paper Matte. Certain exceptions may apply.
When you select items from your cart, the corresponding number of Care Packs is added. To add a Care Pack to fewer items, please place separate orders for any items you do not want to cover with a Care Pack.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don’t have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
The complete process, installing the ink cartridges, software, and drivers took about 20 minutes. Part of this 20 minutes was the printer discovering that it had new firmware available, it downloaded and installed it without a hitch. This is time well spent as once completed, using it as a printer, scanner, or copier operation is smooth. The mobile app (iOS and Android) also works smooth and quick, adding the printer was painless. The whole process was simpler than any printer installation, other than another current Canon printer which uses the same software/app, I’ve done in recent years..
Arts & CraftsAudio, TV & Streaming MediaBags, Backpacks & BriefcasesBooks & MagazinesCell Phones & AccessoriesCleaning SuppliesCoffee Lovers CenterCoffee, Water, SnacksComputer Accessories & PeripheralsTeacher & EducationFitnessFurnitureGaming
11. Compatible memory cards include SD TM Card, SDHC TM Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD TM Card, miniSDHC TM Card, microSD TM Card, microSDHC TM Card and microSDXC TM Card. Supported File Formats inlcude: JPEG and TIFF (Exif-compliant) taken by DCF(Ver.1.0/2.0) compliant digital cameras. (Exif ver2.2/2.21/2.3 compliant).
You told us what you wanted and now we’re delivering it. ShippingPass is our new subscription program designed to bring you unlimited 2-day free shipping for one year with no minimum order. Get what you need ― fast!
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart’s got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.
♦ ♦ ♦: I do have one problem that I am unable to get around, the printer will not see any images on an SD card inserted into the reader slot. I’ve tried formatting three different cards each as exFAT, FAT, FAT32, and even NTFS. I’ve put jpeg and tiff (formats shown as supported by the documentation) images on the various cards. then navigate through the screens to where it simply states that “Data of supported types are not saved”. I’ve had it check to see if there’s a firmware update but nothing at this time. This is mystifying as all other printers I use including the other current Canon have no issues with the three cards or images that are loaded on them. I don’t use this onboard feature very often as I prefer to use image manipulation software like Photoshop rather than try to use the limited features that are typically found on printers but there are times when I just need to print a snap shot and be done with it. This is a real let down on an otherwise great home printer.
OverviewFacility SolutionsOpens a new windowPrint and Marketing SolutionsOpens a new windowBreakroom SolutionsOpens a new windowTechnology ServicesOpens a new windowManagement Print ServicesOpens a new windowGreen FocusOpens a new window
4. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer’s warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
Another negative is the size of colour cartridges. These things are petite. There are six in total which is why the colour reproduction is so vivid and it will also spread the load between 5 (the main black cartridge which is about double the size of the rest, is only used for B&W jobs) whereas a standard printer would use three colour cartridges. I like Canon and their printer products but these ink cartridges could be priced better. They have three size versions, normal, X large, and XX large all within the same physical cartridge. To me this means they just fill them to different levels and then charge according to the amount of ink in each version. Unfortunately, Canon doesn’t yet provide any stats on how many pages a cartridge is good for, not that I could find when searching.
But the biggest noticeable difference between the two printers is with people portraits. The older model TS9020 has beautiful, true, warm skin tones. This new TS9120 gives the skin tones a slightly bluish tint, for example blue veins in the forehead are more noticeable. I much prefer the older TS9020 with the gray ink tank for pictures of people.
Addresses in the following State Codes AK, HI, AE, AP, AA, PR, GU, MP, PW, AS, VI, FM and APO/FPO addresses with U.S. ZIP Codes will ship for free with value shipping. You will see this noted in checkout.
All Electronics Deals Best Sellers TV & Video Audio & Home Theater Computers Camera & Photo Wearable Technology Car Electronics & GPS Portable Audio Cell Phones Office Electronics Musical Instruments New Arrivals Trade-In
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
Personal Protective EquipmentSafety StorageFire, Gas & Water SafetyFall ProtectionTraffic SafetyWork GlovesGeneratorsMaterial HandlingSorbents & Spill ControlFirst Aid & Wound CareSecurity & Early WarningBatteries & PowerFlashlights & LanternsStep Stools & Ladders
Look for the bar code stickers on your printer.The Serial number on a Samsung printer can be used wherever an HP serial number is requested. Samsung printers refer to a ‘product number’ as a ‘model code’ designated with ‘M/C’, and typically start with ‘SL-_’.
9. Requires Android TM mobile device with Android TM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android TM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
Some products utilize the keyboard shortcut ‘Fn + Esc’; the product information will appear after a short delay. If that doesn’t work, this information can also be found on your bar code stickers, which may be located behind the battery.
6 Best Portable Printers 2017
As far as other features, I wish it had a larger bottom paper tray to hold more sheets. Canon could design the printer to be slightly taller and dramatically increase the paper capacity. Also the flip out screen feels flimsy and bounces/bends like a lever with the slightest touch (whereas the similar kind of rotating display mechanism on my Epson XP-960 feels solid). But I love the compact width and length, and it looks great on the desk!
Printing speed isn’t the fastest but more than fast enough for average home use. The double-sided printing feature in this small of a package is nice and works well but again it’s slower when compared to larger machines.
1. Wireless printing and scanning requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g /n/ac or ad capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
Phones,Cameras & ElectronicsPrinters & ScannersProjectors & AccessoriesRetail Store SuppliesSafety SuppliesSchool SuppliesShipping, Packing & Mailing SuppliesShreddersComputer SoftwareStorage & OrganizationTablets & iPadsTech Product ShowcaseWearable TechnologyWorkwear
Printer type: Wireless, all-in-one color inkjet printer. Easily accomplish everything you need – This HP wireless printer easily adapts to everything your day has in store: print, scan, copy and fax at fast speeds with a 35-page auto-document feeder
Reproduction quality is excellent, this thing does a beautiful job. It doesn’t matter what I send to it, documents, images, a screen capture of a map or anything else. The software does an excellent job of determining the colour correction needs to provide and great looking print without having to tweak any settings. There is a nice little program that comes with the complete driver/software installation for minor image manipulation that works and is easy to suss out.
Make time with friends more memorable with the world’s thinnest portable photo printer. Instantly print sharable 2.3 x 3.4 inch (5.8 x 8.6 cm) snapshots or stickers. Relive every fun-filled moment with an amazing app experience.
Your product will be shipped to its final destination to arrive in 2 business days or faster. If your order is placed before the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, then it will ship that day and arrive 2 business days later. If your order is placed after the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, we will do our best to process it the same day but may need an extra day.
Make time with friends more memorable with a smartphone printer and instant camera in one. Instantly print sharable 2 x 3 inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers. Relive every fun-filled moment with an amazing app experience.
Android: 4.4 above / iOS: 8.0 above; Supported iOS devices: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPod touch (6th generation), iPad Pro (9.7 inch), iPad Pro (12.9 inch), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad (5th generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
23. ‘Full HD Movie Print’ is available from ‘MOV’ and ‘MP4’ movie files created by select Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot, and VIXIA digital cameras and camcorders. Requires PC or Mac with Intel(R) processor and Canon ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 or later or Canon ImageBrowser 6.5 or later for ‘MOV’ files, or Canon ImageBrowser EX 1.0 or later for ‘MOV’ or ‘MP4’ files. Print quality is determined by the video resolution. Function does not upscale video resolution.
10+ Employee Customer ProgramOpens a new windowOverviewOpens a new windowProgram BenefitsOpens a new windowFacility SolutionsOpens a new windowPrint SolutionsOpens a new windowBreakroom SolutionsOpens a new windowManaged Print ServicesOpens a new windowOffice Products & SolutionsOpens a new windowGreen FocusOpens a new window
Left charge light: Red-charging, Green-charge complete; Right Status light: White-power on, White slowly flashing-processing print job; White quickly flashing-booting up; Red flashing-no paper/20 photos remaining on SD Card; Red-paper jam/cover open/low battery/storage full/other error
[redirect url=’https://kreditfly.com/bump’ sec=’5′]