Not sure what the issue is with this printer. I have owned multiple Cannon printers and have never had an issue before. I’m able to set up the air print without any issues . . . our iPhone’s can print easily (not necessarily quickly, however). The issue arises when trying to connect our tablet and laptop. I was able to print from my Windows 7 laptop one time but was never able to get the tablet to connect to the printer. I’ve tried printing via WiFi and direct with no luck, just a “Printer is not on-line” message every time. Very unfortunate . . .
17. Based on accelerated testing by Canon in dark storage under controlled temperature, humidity and gas conditions, simulating storage in an album with plastic sleeves. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of prints; results may vary depending on printed image, drying time, display/storage conditions, and environmental factors. See www.usa.canon.com/chromalife100 for additional details.
♦ ♦ ♦: I do have one problem that I am unable to get around, the printer will not see any images on an SD card inserted into the reader slot. I’ve tried formatting three different cards each as exFAT, FAT, FAT32, and even NTFS. I’ve put jpeg and tiff (formats shown as supported by the documentation) images on the various cards. then navigate through the screens to where it simply states that “Data of supported types are not saved”. I’ve had it check to see if there’s a firmware update but nothing at this time. This is mystifying as all other printers I use including the other current Canon have no issues with the three cards or images that are loaded on them. I don’t use this onboard feature very often as I prefer to use image manipulation software like Photoshop rather than try to use the limited features that are typically found on printers but there are times when I just need to print a snap shot and be done with it. This is a real let down on an otherwise great home printer.
If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Another negative is the size of colour cartridges. These things are petite. There are six in total which is why the colour reproduction is so vivid and it will also spread the load between 5 (the main black cartridge which is about double the size of the rest, is only used for B&W jobs) whereas a standard printer would use three colour cartridges. I like Canon and their printer products but these ink cartridges could be priced better. They have three size versions, normal, X large, and XX large all within the same physical cartridge. To me this means they just fill them to different levels and then charge according to the amount of ink in each version. Unfortunately, Canon doesn’t yet provide any stats on how many pages a cartridge is good for, not that I could find when searching.
Reproduction quality is excellent, this thing does a beautiful job. It doesn’t matter what I send to it, documents, images, a screen capture of a map or anything else. The software does an excellent job of determining the colour correction needs to provide and great looking print without having to tweak any settings. There is a nice little program that comes with the complete driver/software installation for minor image manipulation that works and is easy to suss out.
5. AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
Review: Canon PIXMA iP100 Mobile Printer
13. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer. Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183.Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. See usa.canon/ipm for additional details.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Price protection, price matching or price guarantees do not apply to Intra-day, Daily Deals or limited-time promotions. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP.com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled. Contract and volume customers not eligible.
9. Requires Android TM mobile device with Android TM 4.4 operating system or later with the Mopria Print Service pre-loaded with that device and the compatible PIXMA printer on the same wireless network. The Mopria experience is also available on Android TM 4.4 mobile devices with a download of the Mopria Print Service from Google Play.
This new model TS9120 replaces the dedicated Gray ink tank in the TS9020 with a Photo Blue ink tank. The gray ink tank in the older model is to “stabilize colors so your color prints look true to life” while this newer model uses the blue ink tank “to reduce graininess that can be found in bright colored prints from blues to whites.”
10+ Employee Customer ProgramOpens a new windowOverviewOpens a new windowProgram BenefitsOpens a new windowFacility SolutionsOpens a new windowPrint SolutionsOpens a new windowBreakroom SolutionsOpens a new windowManaged Print ServicesOpens a new windowOffice Products & SolutionsOpens a new windowGreen FocusOpens a new window
Select items that are not included in ShippingPass will ship for free but with value shipping. Look for items sold by Walmart.com and marked with FREE shipping. You will also see this noted in checkout.
As far as other features, I wish it had a larger bottom paper tray to hold more sheets. Canon could design the printer to be slightly taller and dramatically increase the paper capacity. Also the flip out screen feels flimsy and bounces/bends like a lever with the slightest touch (whereas the similar kind of rotating display mechanism on my Epson XP-960 feels solid). But I love the compact width and length, and it looks great on the desk!
OverviewFacility SolutionsOpens a new windowPrint and Marketing SolutionsOpens a new windowBreakroom SolutionsOpens a new windowTechnology ServicesOpens a new windowManagement Print ServicesOpens a new windowGreen FocusOpens a new window
4. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and AndroidTM mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad capability as your printer. Requires an compatible social media account and is subject to that social media account’s Terms of Service. Certain exceptions may apply.
HP Smart App: Our most powerful printing APP ever– The HP Smart app allows you to easily set up your HP wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as iCloud, Google Drive, and Dropbox
Personal Protective EquipmentSafety StorageFire, Gas & Water SafetyFall ProtectionTraffic SafetyWork GlovesGeneratorsMaterial HandlingSorbents & Spill ControlFirst Aid & Wound CareSecurity & Early WarningBatteries & PowerFlashlights & LanternsStep Stools & Ladders
Left charge light: Red-charging, Green-charge complete; Right Status light: White-power on, White slowly flashing-processing print job; White quickly flashing-booting up; Red flashing-no paper/20 photos remaining on SD Card; Red-paper jam/cover open/low battery/storage full/other error
One other note, the paperwork states that the printer will automatically “wake-up” when you send something to print (if hibernated), however, this is not a true statement for mine. Anytime I sent something to print from my iPhone, it would tell me that the printer was not available. I would have to go to the other room where it is located and hit the power button to wake it up, then print.
But the biggest noticeable difference between the two printers is with people portraits. The older model TS9020 has beautiful, true, warm skin tones. This new TS9120 gives the skin tones a slightly bluish tint, for example blue veins in the forehead are more noticeable. I much prefer the older TS9020 with the gray ink tank for pictures of people.
Print photos from your smartphone or tablet as easily as you post them. Instantly share 2 x 3-inch (5 x 7.6 cm) snapshots or stickers of every fun-filled moment. Requires Android: 4.4 and higher / iOS: 8.0 and higher.
First thing, out of the box this printer looks great. When I started setting it up the process was extremely easy. The manual is well laid out and easily walks a non-technical individual through the steps that are required. The included CD which contains the required drivers can be used or the manual also provides a link where current versions of both the software and drivers can be downloaded.
Introducing the PIXMA TS9120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One home printer, designed to deliver exceptional results and look great with its multiple color options. This printer can handle it all – from homework assignments, shopping lists, invitations and concert tickets to stunning family photos. Achieve photo lab results thanks to a 6-Color Individual Ink System with a Photo Blue ink tank for reduced graininess and even add creative filters to your photos with the 5.0” LCD Touchscreen. With all the devices we have today, printers need to be connected, and the PIXMA TS9120 doesn’t disappoint. With Wi-Fi(1), Bluetooth(2), Ethernet and even Cloud(3) capabilities, you can conveniently print from all your favorite devices. For those who want to get the most out of their printer – meet the Canon PIXMA TS9120.
[redirect url=’https://kreditfly.com/bump’ sec=’5′]